Membership of GAPS is open to all and will particularly appeal to practitioners, students, and researchers in the area of social work and related fields as well as those interested in social work, psychodynamic and systemic theory and practice.
UK Membership of GAPS costs £28.00 per year, for which you will receive:
- Four printed copies of the Journal of Social Work Practice (UK addresses only) published in March, June, September and December (normal cost approx £197.00)
- Individual online access to the current issue of the JSWP and to an electronic archive of the journal back to Volume 1 Issue 1
- Free online access to two other journals published by our publisher Taylor & Francis: Psychodynamic Practice (UK) and Psychoanalytic Social Work (USA)
- GAPS members receive a 30% discount on the price of Routledge published books
- Discounted admission to GAPS annual conference (2023 members tickets are free!)
- GAPS members are able to apply to the Practice Development Bursary Fund after 1 year of membership
Membership outside the UK costs £28 for online only access, or £45 for members in Europe and £55 for members in Australia, Canada and USA which includes print journals.
GAPS Website Subscription (free)
GAPS website is open to all to read, however subscribers can access and contribute to all of the online disucssion areas. Subscription is open to anyone engaged in the Social Work field as a practitioner, manager, educator or student. Subscribers do not have acces to the Journal of Social Work Practice
Please note, subcription and membership can take up to 48 hours to process