A new GAPS workshop
Open to: Social work leaders and managers who are keen to inhabit their roles with confidence and authority and build effective and resilient teams.
This training will introduce:
- A systemic framework focussing on becoming more effective leaders and managers in challenging contexts.
- Interventions that help build a team/service culture where staff are held accountable for delivering good practice whilst supporting their professional development and resilience.
- Teaching input to introduce participants to a systemic framework and practice model
- Small group work to explore and practice applying the model in ‘real life’ work contexts
- Whole group work to process the learnings that emerge
Annie is an organisational consultant working in private practice. Annie is a trainer, coach and mentor in systems leadership approaches, working with clients in the public, private and third sector organisations, UK and internationally. She is a licensed systems-centered practitioner and has an MA in organisational consultancy from UEL and the Tavistock clinic. Annie is also a qualified Social Worker with experience of working in assistant Director and Director roles in Local Authority Children’s Services.