A practical approach to change
This event will be in person again!
For those new and curious about SCT, as well as those with previous SCT experience.
Foundations of Systems–Centered Training, Led by Mike Maher
- The group will learn about SCT theory, practise skills and work as an experiential group. We will use functional subgrouping to explore differences instead of reacting to or scapegoating them. Please assess yourself to ensure this is a good time for you to participate in an experiential training.
- Places limited, sign up soon!
Making Work Roles Work (for us and our organisations), Led by Susan Gantt & Rowena Davis
- The goals of this workshop are to understand how to use SCT as we work as a team member and explore how to use SCT to view our work contexts.
- This experiential workshop is for people wanting to apply their skills and explore their challenges in work roles. The content and experience of this workshop change every time, so if you’ve been before, you’ll still have a new experience.
- Places limited, so sign up soon!